Friday, October 3, 2008

And then there were two

This is Julia's exit from the NICU. I will no longer be allowed to videotape important moments because I miss all the good stuff. But here is a short video of Her Daddy carrying her home. I cried, of course! We've been home almost five hours and we're doing just fine. We miss the boys and can't wait to see them tomorrow. Finn is so fascinated by his baby sister. He's calm near her. Every time she makes a peep, he wants to make sure we're paying attention to her. Wait until her sees there are more of them. We expect a long night ahead and many more to follow, but we're just about the happiest two people could ever be. It's been a LONG road to get here and we're going to try to savor every moment.

1 comment:

anne barclay said...

Julia looks so good!!!!!! She does look huge doesn't she? Compared to those first few days, she has just blossomed. Good luck on your first night home. I know the Grandparent Brigade is headed your way. Tell Gail I'm sorry I missed her call last night. I'll be thinking of you all. Hope you get some sleep.
Anne