Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Huge baby alert!


Griffin (left) and Braddock playing together


Julia and Finn playing


Griffin with Daddy

Julia is pretty in pink
Just some updated pictures. Can you even believe the size of these babies??
Braddock had his procedure where they cut his Achilles' tendons and he is back in casts. He's starting to feel more comfortable today, but really he has been very brave -- not complaining nearly as much as I would have. He will wear these casts three weeks and then start with his new shoes. The shoes have a bar between them and he will have them for two years.

We're enjoying a fun snow day today. I'm contemplating a few runs at the ski slope because Daddy is working from home. I have to check if school is canceled first.
Enjoy the day wherever you are!

3 comments:

Kathy Murphy said...

Your children are so beautiful; I can't believe they were once preemies (not that preemies aren't adorable, because yours sure were). Anyway, I was especially thinking of Braddock and his feet of course; I'm glad he seems to be feeling better. I can't believe he has to wear the shoes for 2 years... such a long time, but it's for the best. Enjoy your day!!

anne barclay said...

Hi all,
Loving the new photos. I think the picture of Griffin looks a lot like BT in the first photo. Julia, as always, is pretty in pink. Glad to hear that Braddock is a little more comfortable. What a little trooper he is.
Sorry I missed Gail's call last night.

The Honeymooners-Chris and Noelani K. Miranda said...

Keep the photos coming! They are looking so fantastic! I really love the Obama outfits...you are to creative with that find. As always, I love reading the posts and seeing their smiles make me so happy. Hope the weekend is going well. Practice that golf swing. We need to have you guys for a visit :)