Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My how we've grown

Julia is 7 lbs 5 oz



Braddock is 8 lbs 4 oz


Griffin is 8 lbs
Can you believe it? We went to the pediatrician's office yesterday and all three are doing very well, growing so big, and entertaining us all day long. They are such fun! Exhausting, too, but still fun. The boys are very difficult to tell apart now so that is a constant source of entertainment as well. I have a new best friend in Dunkin' Donuts coffee but I'm starting to get used to not sleeping more than 2.5 hours (as the best case scenario) at a time. I just keep reminding myself that eventually they'll sleep longer as they get bigger and stronger. We seem to have at least two doctors appointments each week and getting everybody ready to go is a trip. Amazingly we make it to our appointments on time... I'm not sure how but it is working out just fine. Grandma is here helping us and that is invaluable. I'll update again soon!

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Hi Nicole,

Wanted to let you know how much those of us at Century21 love to follow your blog! Many of knew you throughout the years and are so thrilled for you and your husband. Your children are absolutely amazing and cute to boot!
The Halloween pictures are the best!
Irene will be a Grandma again in February, as will as Lyndsey Nygren. Another agent, Marie Shore (Bennett Street), has a daughter expecting twins in February. Jen, her husband, and their seven year old daughter live with Marie and her husband; they know they are having twin boys. Once they knew that news, granddaughter Julia ceded her "princess outfits" to my granddaughter Catherine and Irene's granddaughter Hannah.

Again, congratulations to you all!!!!

Patrice

anne barclay said...

Hi Nic, Bill, Triplets & Grandma,
Looks like everyone is thriving! The babies look fantastic. It is amazing how much the boys look alike. (of course, they are identical so I don't know why I would be amazed, duh). I'm sure Gail is loving spending time with all of you. Nothing like grandchildren to make you happy! Hang in there and get sleep when you can. This, too, will pass. (And maybe sooner than you think.)
Love, Anne