Friday, September 5, 2008

More video, please....

Everybody seems to want more video, so we are going to add some tonight! Last night I got a chance to bathe little Miss Julia and get her all dressed and ready to eat and sleep. She didn't like me very much throughout the process, and even though I'm a hair dresser, I didn't do a great job with the combout after I washed her hair!!! She didn't have too much to work with -- or at least that is the excuse I'm using. She was happy as could be after she was all dressed up and swaddled and ready to eat. While I was doing the bathing, Bill was holding Braddock, who was wearing clothes for the first time!! He also is off his CPAP now and doing very well with his new, more comfortable breathing apparatus. We'll post video of him next. Now if only Griffin will follow suit-- soon enough, I know. He is requiring less and less oxygen and doing much better the past couple of days, too. His weight keeps going up and his lungs will start to get stronger very soon.

Here is Griffin, too. Unfortunately, he was fast asleep so this video isn't very exciting, but he is so cute!

Enjoy the videos. We'll have more time this weekend to get more moments on film.

1 comment:

anne barclay said...

Beautiful video! Love your "little lamb" with her hair all brushed! Your mom told me about the toothbrush you used. How funny is that?
Braddock sure looks comfy in Dad's arms and Griffin must have been dreaming good dreams.
Keep up the good work, little ones!
Anne