Monday, December 22, 2008

Some new shots of the rapidly expanding babies!

Trying to get a shot of all three at once where they look at the camera is really difficult. We actually put Grandma underneath the brown backdrop in these first two photos and had her hold them but for all that effort, they didn't come out so great. We'll keep trying when she's able to breathe again. I'm slacking at posting much right now because I don't have enough hands to type while feeding. If I did, you'd never hear the end of me! Anyway, we busy little bees and growing so fast that I just can't stand it. Every time I blink, they are bigger and cuter. At this rate, college is going to be here before I'll be able to process what happened. They are sleeping a little bit more every day and that is something to write home about for sure. Other than that, we're just ready for Christmas. All the snow we've had has been really beautiful. There's a vicious rumor it could rain Christmas Eve but I'm just hoping that isn't the case. Thinking about taking them over to the ski resort to give them a jump on the 2018 Olympics....


Griffin


Braddock








3 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

They are doing so great!! Beautiful!

The Honeymooners-Chris and Noelani K. Miranda said...

Good Job Mommy,Daddy, and Grandma with your strong arms. The three wise babes look gorgeous. Mele Kalikimaka Meka Hau'oli Maka Hiki Hou....and no babies that doesn't mean a lot of snow! XOXO

anne barclay said...

Hey Guys!
Merry Christmas. The kids look great. What a wonderful Christmas it will be for you all. My love to all of you. Say Hi to Colleen and Brian for me when they arrive.
Love,
Anne