Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bottles, bottles and more bottles

I get asked a lot how many bottles it takes to feed all my sea monkeys so I thought I'd give you a visual. The problem is, they weren't all clean when I made this batch, so there are six more bottles that are not in this photo.
We make them once every day. We mix all the formula in a gallon jug and then fill them all at once. The whole process from lining up all the Dr. Brown's parts -- which is really like completing a puzzle -- to getting them lined up in the fridge takes the better part of an hour. I'm not really sold on these Dr. Brown's bottles either. We have some plain old Evenflo bottles and I've yet to see a difference in their gassiness (if that's a word). People swear by them and we have been pretty lucky as far as colic. I sincerely hope I don't end up wishing I hadn't typed that.
So all my buddies here are growing like crazy. They smile at us now. Julia more so than the boys which is no surprise. I think she is going to be the first for everything probably all of their lives. That's my girl!

1 comment:

The Honeymooners-Chris and Noelani K. Miranda said...

Nicci, Amazing, amazing. I've always loved your writing but now about your babies, it has been even more entertaining.

Cheers and Mele Kalikimaka Dimasi Family!