Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day




These are our first outside pictures, first time on the grass. The boys really do smile. It's just a near impossibility to get all three to smile and look at the camera. Julia has no problem finding the camera, waving at it, smiling for it. She's our ham. No question about that. (She would like you to notice how she sits up.)
We had a very exciting weekend in this house. It was like an episode of Extreme Playroom Makeover Dr. Seuss Edition. And it's all thanks to my friend Christy. I will post pictures of it very soon. She came all the way from Mass.-- leaving her family and friends over a long weekend -- and spent her time with us nearly killing herself sewing and glue gunning and the results are beyond wonderful. We absolutely LOVE it and LOVE her for doing that for us. I tried to help but when you can't sew and the project calls for that skill, it turns out you're useless. I did iron the fabric as needed. It had been many years since we'd spent any time together, so the nicest part was catching up with her. I can't thank her enough and I can't wait to post the pictures. It's just so cute.
Hoping everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend!

3 comments:

anne barclay said...

Hi Nic, The boys are so identical in that second picture!! how do you ever tell them apart? Julia is sitting pretty. I'm sure they enjoyed their time on the grass for the first time.
How are your folks? Say Hi for me.

Anonymous said...

Nic and Bill,
They are the cutest kids - can't believe now that they were premies. I'm sitting here laughing, reading about all your new,great Mom experiences. We just have to get to see them before they start college.
thanks for all your updates.
Love, Aunt Marian

Kathy Murphy said...

Your children are so cute in those pictures...so happy that you are out and about in the warm weather. Enough of this rain!!! One of these days, I hope to see you in the NICU or come by. I can't even tell who Braddock is in the pictures. They all look so great!! Love, Kathy