Thursday, August 21, 2008

Julia's video debut

Here she is.... She's looking different already because some of the swelling in her face has gone down, but we wanted to give you a look at the prettiest little lady we've ever seen. I'll take some more video this afternoon and update tonight. She's really doing well. Up to 10 ml's of milk every three hours. Only four days ago it was 2 ml's, so she's a hungry little chicken! She's managed to stay off the CPAP for now and hasn't needed more time under the Bili lights. That may change today. She is her mother's daughter and I did like the tanning back in the day(not that i'm proud of that) so she may insist on the lights!
She's just so sweet. I have to edit the video of me holding her for the first time, so as to not bore anyone, and then we'll post that, too.

1 comment:

Lisa Travis said...

They are all so beautiful, thank you for sharing the videos with us. I know you both are so anxious to hold them and cradle them but that I am sure will come really soon. Keep the videos and comments as I will be checking the blog daily.
Love to you all
Lee, Lisa, Alexandra and Owen