Monday, July 13, 2009

Braddock speaks

Here he is saying "da da" in his very high pitched voice. He has many variations of this but the one is so cute. I will post Julia in her army crawl later today. Griffin just started to make his sounds this weekend and interestingly -- and I have several witnesses -- while trying to get my attention, he said, "Mom." It may have been an accident but he has said it more than once, so I'm saying he said it. Braddock only likes Da Da. He is making that very clear. See for yourself.

Our trip to the beach was great fun and relatively easy. As we packed everything up, it became very clear that a minivan isn't really big enough. I guess we'll start looking at busses or a limo would be nice.

More soon,

2 comments:

anne barclay said...

love it!

Kathy Murphy said...

How cute id he!!! I can't believe they'll be a year old soon. His feet look great. Hope your summer is fun. Love, Kathy