Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Photo of the Day


Here is Poppy's head. It it covered in Griffin's spit up. The poor guy was playing with the boys on the floor and Griffin, in his excitement, lost his supper. And, yes, I did make my father-- who selflessly helps me and Bill every single day without ever complaining-- wait until I took a picture before I gave him a towel to clean it up. I'm sorry for that but I had to keep the evidence on film.


As breaking news, all three are taking steps. I won't call them walkers yet but they're very close. Braddock seems the most ready to walk but it's still just a few steps and a fall. That he's ready is such a triumph since he wore casts for seven weeks and had his Achilles' tendons cut on both feet. Julia likes to take one step and then dive at whoever is in front of her. She's just fearless. Griffin's steps are more cautious. It's so cute to watch how thrilled they are as they figure it out.


2 comments:

anne barclay said...

Poor Jack! That photo is priceless. Congrats on the kids' first steps. Once they take off, you'll be in BIG trouble!!! I can't even begin to imagine chasing three of them. Good luck!

Kathy Murphy said...

There's no stopping these kids now...get on your running shoes!!
Hope all is well.